Alaska Justice System forms and publications, sorted by topic. Court forms are typically available in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format. Forms required to start a guardianship/conservatory case for an adult. Information on guardianship of a minor child can be found in the Family Law section of this website. The Family Law Self-Help Center (FLSHC) is a statewide public service provided by Alaska`s justice system that helps people navigate family court proceedings if they don`t have a lawyer. The FLSHC provides both information and court-approved forms to assist you with divorce, custody, child benefits, protection orders, grandparent access and custody, guardianship of minors, paternity, adoption, emancipation and change of name. This form allows a temporary transfer of powers of one year by a parent or guardian to a 3rd party that he has authorized to raise his child.